Have you made legal arrangements to:
- retain control of your assets if you become disabled?
- avoid a family fight over your estate when you die?
- pass your property to your loved ones without unnecessary taxes?
- protect your own children if your surviving spouse remarries?
- protect your business interests in the event of a disagreement, disability, retirement and/or death?
- protect your children’s inheritance from their potential bad judgment, divorces, lawsuits or creditors?
We believe that:
- estate planning should start with protecting you and your family today.
- your planning should allow you to control what will happen if you become disabled.
- your planning should allow those you leave behind to handle your affairs and continue their lives with a minimum of upset, expense and disputes.
Good planning starts with taking the time to really understand your goals and concerns. Our estate planning process, the Peace of Mind Advantage, is designed to allow us to work with you and your other advisors in an organized and efficient manner to help you implement planning that is uniquely suited for you and your family.
Our attorneys practice in the areas of:
- Estate Planning
- Business Exit Planning
- Asset Protection
- Elder Law
- Special Needs Planning
- Business and Entity Formation
- Probate and Estate Administration
The attorneys at Scott, Tokerud & McCarty, P.C., serve all of Montana from our offices in Great Falls, Montana. Contact our attorneys to discuss how we can work together to give you the confidence and peace of mind that can come from planning well for your family’s future.
Our law firm, attorneys and lawyers handle matters throughout Montana (MT), including Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Havre, Helena, Kalispell, Lewistown, Livingston, Missoula, Shelby and Whitefish.